Navigation Menu

BBS

No.106のログ

Pandora Jewelry Sto

名前 - zddoslxlqc

pandora comes to the world. The same day, the mother of that seven out of date as a spare, let me stretch eat, eat that would be more peaceful. I’ve never eaten seven dates breath, was very happy, but may be due to the reason just wake up, eat five; the rest said Mother stroked my head and said: “Come on, eat will be good, my mother eat 49 stretch it, it is not difficult to eat? “At the moment I know why the mother will eat is the kind of expression dates, original goodies and forced you to eat is a pain. pandora silverand pandora gold are made into pandora bracelets and pandora chain; I eat the rest of the two dates, while not much can be spit out.
The next day, I saw the mother as medicine, like the rest of the 49 date stretch eaten, the mother eat very painful. Since then, the mother is no longer eating dates.
But his mother convinced of the dates can be kept safe from harm. This annual Spring Festival , the mother made a decision, apples and pears can not buy, but be sure to buy some of the dates. One mother said to eat forty-nine dates really suffered, but everyone in the first day to seventh day of eating seven dates at noon at a stretch. Mother dates are intelligent, so 7 to the world are forty-nine, will be able to bless the year in peace.
That year, the Spring Festival every year the mother looked at me in the first day to seventh day of noon, no matter where I am crazy, my mother would catch back up at me eat it seven dates at a stretch. In this way, tranquility and dates of the habit in my family continued down, has been ever since.
Today, married and I do not have to worry about watching my mother eat safe dates, and can always have her mother’s endless task, she also looked at my son ate every one safe dates. Son is 7 years old, and now more delicious is that he did not eat dates. Do you know the Pandora jewelers’ meaning? So his son was five years old, the mother using a variety of ways, until his son in the first month, seventh day the 49 dates are finished, the mother will calm down. I think in another year or two little son grow up, regardless of dates in his mind how to terrible, and he will take the initiative in the grandmother in front of safe eating that 49 date, because he realized to his grandmother that is what a love.
Now, Whenever I think that 49 safe dates, I would think hard to swallow when eating dates mother’s face, snapping her think of the fall’s hot tears on my face … …
Ping dates of Weeks forty-nine safe dates, I will let my children and grandchildren remember, everyone has to eat safe New Year’s dates, the mother of the child to remember the most profound love.
You might be interested in:<a href=http://www.cheappandorajewelryoutlet.com>Pandora Jewelery</a>

投稿日時 ... 2012年05月18日(Fri)13時11分 ... (No.106)

PageTop